Era Living CALL FOR ART
Instructions for Email Submission
EXHIBITION: Saturation Point
LOCATION: University House Issaquah
DATE: August 16, 2012 to March 3, 2013
DEADLINE: June 22, 2012
OPENING: September 8, 2012 Gala Reception
CONTACT: June Sekiguchi at email@example.com or call 206-713-7819
Saturation Point is the degree to which something is at its fullest capacity. Saturation also implies the vividness and intensity of color. This exhibition offers an opportunity to convey color unrestricted from any parameter, or work that refers to underlying references to the theme personally, globally, socially, politically, environmentally, or creatively.
• Accepted work will primarily be wall hung.
• 2-D maximum size 42” on the longest side.
• A limited number of work up to 60” will be considered.
• 2-D works must be ready to install with a hanging wire.
• 3-D maximum size 20”Hx15”Wx15”D.
• All media accepted excluding jewelry and small sculptures and work that requires electricity.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS BELOW and SUBMIT IN ONE EMAIL:
1. Email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give all the following information on each required document:
• Your Name
3. Attach up to six (6) low resolution jpegs of available art – the work will be viewed online only.
Use the following Jpeg format instructions:
• Each Jpeg should be saved at 72 dpi
• Use maximum image size of 1200px on the longest dimension
• Limit each jpeg to a maximum file size of 2MG
• LABEL JPEG WITH YOUR NAME AND TITLE OF ART WORK – This helps me identify the
art without having to re-label it myself.
4. Include an art work list with the following details for EACH jpeg
• Size H” x W” x D”
• Year completed
• Price or Insurance Value if NFS (not for sale)
5. Attach resume/bio and artist statement and make sure your name is on all documents.